Lahore College of Education
Bachelors of Business administration
The four years BBA is tailored made program to serve the needs of the bright young persons who have completed twelve years of education and are looking for a career education in different aspects of management profession or towards higher education in business administration. This program is open to the students with diverse educational backgrounds including, humanities, science, arts and commerce.
The four years BBA degree promises the graduates, high-level job opportunity at the entry level of management profession through helping them to fulfil potential for high earnings and greater personal development. A rich blend of general education like English Language, Mathematics, Pakistan Studies, Islamic Studies, Economics, General Management Skills such as oral, written and communication skills, Decision-making Leadership, Teamwork, Quantitative Method, Research Methods, Discipline based core courses including Finance, Banking, Marketing and human Resource Management etc. is offered to the students via program curricula and specialization in elective courses. The program builds capabilities in the students of potential future ad enables them to build and maintain balance between the targets of economics success and the limitations of increasing social and environmental responsibility.
BBA (Hons.) Program consists of eight (08) semesters. A total forty-four (43) diverse subjects will be offered during the program. Each subjects, of three (3) credit hours, will constitute a total 129 Credit hours course work and internship of six (6) credit hours will be offered at the end of the eighth semester Hence, B8A (Hons) program consists of total 135 Credit Hours.
The main objectives of the program are to:
- Prepare future business leaders by inculcating various management skills in the students
- Develop abilities of analytic ad creative skills amongst students.
- Develop effective communication and strong business skills amongst students to enable them to tackle future challenges in life and profession.
- Providing students with better career opportunities at entry level of various business organizations.
- Understand the importance of teamwork ad group dynamics in achieving organizational goals and demonstrate ability to work effectively in teams.
- Make students acknowledge and understand significance of culture diversity to adapt their interpersonal behaviors and styles accordingly.
- Prepare dynamic researcher in the field of business administration.
Students having intermediate certification like l.Com, FA, F.S.c or equivalent (minimum 2nd Division) are eligible to apply for this program.
- Examination fee is not included in the above fee schedule and charged seperately for final term examination as per university/board schedule.
- 80% attendance is compulsory for all students.
- No fee is refundable/transferable in any case after submission to the college office.
- Test session fee charge separately at the beginning of test session.